Oh I am so sorry! I know yo were very close and have lots of wonderful memories to Eely on but it's always too soon. Sending love to you and your family today.
Sorry to hear your news, Karol-Ann. I know that your happy memories will sustain you in time, but its going to be hard for a while. Sending you and your family big hugs. xxx
11 comments:
Oh I am so sorry! I know yo were very close and have lots of wonderful memories to Eely on but it's always too soon. Sending love to you and your family today.
Condolences, Karol-Ann. Never an easy thing to lose someone we love!
Did you make the hat she has on in the photo...........
sad news.......hang onto the good memories.......
I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family.
Much sympathy xx
Karol-Ann, I’m so sorry to hear about the loss of your Mum. Take care!
I'm so sorry you lost your Mum Karol Ann. I will be thinking of you.
Pascale
So sorry to hear your sad news. Warm hugs to you. It does get better later I promise. Bev x
So sorry to hear about your mum. Sending hugs. X
Sorry to hear your news, Karol-Ann. I know that your happy memories will sustain you in time, but its going to be hard for a while. Sending you and your family big hugs. xxx
Oh Karol-Ann, so very sorry to see this. Thinking of you and your family. Hugh x
Post a Comment