Wow that should give you plenty to talk about, on Tuesday
I gather you are doing some kind of show on Tuesday?
Wow amazing x
Wow, I wish I had kept count of mine. I had a journal at first where I put a pic of each one but it somehow fell by the wayside. I can't believe your little sweetie is three already.
Impressive tower of quilts.. Lots of fabulous hours of work in those!
glad I blog to have a record of what I have done in the past......wow how did Miss Calico get to be 3 OMG......
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow that should give you plenty to talk about, on Tuesday
I gather you are doing some kind of show on Tuesday?
Wow amazing x
Wow, I wish I had kept count of mine. I had a journal at first where I put a pic of each one but it somehow fell by the wayside. I can't believe your little sweetie is three already.
Impressive tower of quilts.. Lots of fabulous hours of work in those!
glad I blog to have a record of what I have done in the past......
wow how did Miss Calico get to be 3 OMG......
Post a Comment