Monday, 14 July 2014

Going AWOL

I don't mean to keep forgetting about my poor blog,
but I am always so easily distracted..

I saw these embroidered hearts on the internet
and just got hooked making them...
I love sending a Christmas decoration with my cards
to friends in faraway places -
so I have a bit of a head start here LOL


Then dolly needed a dress to match Miss Kalico...


With matching buttons on the back...
She even has shorts to match, 
but that photo is on my tablet.

And while I still had some of the 'matching' fabric left...
Miss Kalico got a new sunhat...
So I am not sitting idly resting my leg...
I'm actually too busy to blog ;o)

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

Lucky people on your Christmas Card list--cute hearts!!

Carline said...

Those hears are just too cute. I think I need to give you my address to make sure I am on your Christmas list! They sure look good in that little basket.
I love the doll clothes. I never had daughters so on occasions, I made doll clothes for co-workers American girl dolls. What fun it was. I now have a great grand daughter so I will have another chance.
Make it a good day!

Down the Avenue said...

I love the idea of sendin hearts with the card. As for the hearts you have in the pic, they're fabulous! Well done on inspiring us to get looking ahead and planning for Christmas.