I pieced this quilt about 4 or 5 years ago.
It was supposed to be a Double 4 Patch,
but the pattern went a bit wrong ;o)
It was going to be for my mother
as we'd bought the fabric together
at the Harrogate Quilt show,
but somehow the one I gave her instead seemed more suitable
so this one just lay around for a while,
even getting lost at one point!
But now it's quilted with a very cute panto
that my friend Sio generously sent me.
This is the back which I pieced.
I bound it in the fabric that I had originally intended to back it with,
because somehow that large piece got used for another quilt! (Funny that lol)
I finished it last month,
but the weather as been too drab for a photo.
Today however there was a ray of sun,
so I ran out and took a photo!
*****
And these are a variation of my Coconut & Oat cookies.
Almonds or cherries stuck on top of the cookies
just before going in the oven.
Love them with the cherries on top! Nom nom nom!
4 comments:
I really like this, and the quilting is perfect!
Another great looking quilt! Love your nine patch back too. I have a problem with using backings 'by accident' too!
The quilt is fabulous. Love the colours and the pieced back is awesome.
Good looking quilt! Well done!
Post a Comment