Thursday, 13 February 2014

Finished Story-Time Stars

A Finish for February!


 A Bonnie Hunter pattern.

Quilted with a star and loop pantograph
on my Nolting Longarm machine.
I bought a backing that I thought was just perfect for a baby -
Black stars on white!
***
While taking advantage of the rare sunshine
and our new view for a photograph,
 our new neighbour came to investigate....

Such a friendly pony...

And a curious cat....

 They eyed each other up,

 but they're not ready to be friends yet!
Hopefully sometime soon ;o)

6 comments:

Vicki W said...

Cute quilt and pony! I bet your kids love the pony.

Janet O. said...

I love this baby quilt!
Looks like you live in another beautiful neighborhood, Karol-Ann!

ruthsplace said...

Love the cat and pony pictures! That centre fabric of the stars is really cute, great finish.

Plum Cox said...

Always nice to meet the neighbours! love the quilt!

moosecraft said...

Great quilt for a baby! You've got very cute neighbor's! :-)

Anonymous said...

The cat, the pony and a quilt...awesome pictures!!