Friday, 7 February 2014

50 Blocks of Mystery

I've made 50 of the first block
of Bonnie's Celtic Solstice Mystery..
The good thing about being this behind on the mystery
is that I can make the parts as blocks and not just units :o)
 I find it's been coming together in fits and starts
as I don't always get time to sew...

*****

My furry friend likes to guard my quilts in progress...

*****

 This special baby quilt is only a few stitches away from being finished:

*****

My machine used for bag making
and was very poorly ;(
DH and I have learned so much from owning a longarm
and now repairing small sewing machines is a perk of the job ;o)

*****

My tree on a day that we had some sunshine.
In front of the tree you can see how wet the land is around here...

*****
 And Miss-Kalico with her plaster cast!

She fell of a chair and refused to walk on it
so we had to get her checked out .
Long story, but thankfully she's ok
and must have just sprained her ankle.
But when they couldn't find anything wrong they put a cast on.
24hours in a cast and she was desperate to walk lol

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

Wow, she's grown so much!

Janet O. said...

How many more of that block do you have top make? That's a lot of blocks!
Baby quilt looking really good. I've said it before--I love Storytime Stars!
Aren't kids funny? She looks cute sporting her cast. : )

Plum Cox said...

Love how your blocks are coming on - but not surprised that you don't always find as much time as you'd like for sewing, with 'LIFE' going on all around you! Glad that your little one hasn't broken anything.....!

Katie Z. said...

I'm glad everything turned out well for baby Kalico.