This quilt has been finished for a while,
but it feels like it has rained almost all of January!
In the end I'd thought I risk a photo
in the mud and grey cloud because at least it wasn't raining!
Of course it's King-size so getting a photo was tricky anyway...
But a few fallen logs came in handy...
The back is pieced
and ended up being almost as much work as the front!
A close-up of the back:
And a close up of the quilting:
The pattern is one of Bonnie Hunter's.
'Jared takes a Wife' can be found under Bonnie's free pattern section.
I super-sized the blocks so each block measures about 24"
And to prove the lengths I go to to get a photo...
Muddy boots, muddy trousers...
(and muddy quilt,but I planned towash it anyway before gifting it away!)
6 comments:
Very pretty!
How brave of you to risk the mud for a photo. : )
The quilt looks great!
What a brave soul you are to drape that great quilt on the ground!
Getting any kind of decent photos recently (inside or out) has been hopeless. Well done for the photos and well done for the quilt!
Fab quilt - and well done for braving the mud to get the photos to share with us! Much appreciated!
It's fabulous!
Post a Comment