I am currently making a baby quilt for a friend's first Grandchild.
We decided on Bonnie's Story-Time Stars
I've made the blocks using very cute novelty fabrics
and will get to work on the sashings
as soon as a bit of fabric arrives.
(You can see our 'new view' in the above picture
and we are just loving all the light from the bungalow's many large windows)
♥ ♥ ♥
On the subject of baby's and quilts...
Look at this gorgeous baby on the quilt I made him!
♥ ♥ ♥

4 comments:
Adorable baby on a lovely quilt! I like the quilt in progress to.
Oh babies! They're all so gorgeous. Especially when you can hand them back! The Bonnie quilt is bright and cheerful.
Three lots of beautiful!
Love the blocks and the finished quilt - and the view from the bungalow window is gorgeous
Post a Comment