Wednesday, 13 November 2013

What Do You Do In A Quiltshop?

Why you hide around the corner
and take off your clothes, don't you know??!!!

 And when you get found out,
you hide behind a quilt,
because the rule of kid's is
that if you can't see them,
they can't see you!

8 comments:

Janet O. said...

So funny, Karol-Ann! : )

Lady of the Cloth said...

Too cute! I have been tempted to do that too when I have hot flashes.

Me and My Stitches said...

Now that is FUNNY! So cute!

FeatherDuster said...

That's so funny.

Diane-crewe said...

WELL! what else is there to do? lol x

maria said...

Hilarious! Maybe I'll give it a go next time I visit a quilt shop!

Lynda said...

You brought back so many memories of shopping with tots! Those were the days!

Plum Cox said...

What a hoot! Funny, unless you are in a hurry to get somewhere else, of course!