Saturday, 11 May 2013

When in Yorkshire...

We're almost halfway through May
and I've only just managed a blog post!
Teething babies and general life
including an attempt at the garden
in the most grim conditions
has been getting in the way...

Even though I don't blog about it,
I don't think a day goes by without a bit of sewing,
even if it's just thinking about it ;o)

I was about to quilt my house block,
but I just felt it was missing something...
something that made it mine...
A look out the window after taking the above photo
assured me that I was sewing in the right direction!:

*****
More to come...
because I have quilted another quilt,
dealt with longarm dilemmas
and started sewing for the school summer fair...

6 comments:

YankeeQuilter said...

Great little sheep!!!

Janet O. said...

Good call on the house block additions. Perfect!

Cath said...

That is the perfect signature for you .... clever girl!

Ann-Mari said...

Inspiration can bee found everywhere by those who look.

maria said...

Cute sheep!

Kate North said...

And just to say, speaking of sheep, that I have not forgotten your sheep, and indeed, some work has been done, and some more planned. And the rest, well, sort of nebulous, but hey, it's progress!