I use her method as well! So much nicer and easier than pins!
I haven't seen this method--looks slick. If I bring mine over will you demo on it? : )
The cat here being the children ?Gorgeous quilt ! There's nothing like team work to lighten someone's load.
sounds like a fair exchange to me x
I don't like basting either. In fact I have a few tops waiting to be basted, so I reckon you did a great job to help your friend.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I use her method as well! So much nicer and easier than pins!
I haven't seen this method--looks slick. If I bring mine over will you demo on it? : )
The cat here being the children ?
Gorgeous quilt ! There's nothing like team work to lighten someone's load.
sounds like a fair exchange to me x
I don't like basting either. In fact I have a few tops waiting to be basted, so I reckon you did a great job to help your friend.
Post a Comment