Every single one is beautiful. How many more do you need to make for your project?
They are really beautiful, and an interesting shape... If I didn't know better and didn't still have lots of papers to mark, I would start one right now !!
love your colours. This will be a wonderful quilt.
Oooh, very pretty!! I haven't started one yet. So many quilts, so little time, eh?
Are you still plastered and for how long now? You must be getting irritated by now. Hugs.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Every single one is beautiful. How many more do you need to make for your project?
They are really beautiful, and an interesting shape... If I didn't know better and didn't still have lots of papers to mark, I would start one right now !!
love your colours. This will be a wonderful quilt.
Oooh, very pretty!! I haven't started one yet. So many quilts, so little time, eh?
Are you still plastered and for how long now? You must be getting irritated by now. Hugs.
Post a Comment