How very fun--just shout it from the rooftops. It is a cause for joy, I'd say! : )
Does it have a shuttle bobbin? If so do you need more? I've got some as have the same machine. I sewed my first denim quilt on it.
Did you find a way to sew???? :)
I`m happy for you. Love it!
Oh, love it! Enjoy it and my lips are sealed.
A quilters necessity, surely, a machine that you can sew with through power cuts? Looks fun!
Shuttle or round bobbin? Where from? How exciting.
Love the Singer! Always wanted one of them. One can never have too many Singers, eh?
Very pretty! I have one that I bought while over there...need to pull it out and play with it again!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
How very fun--just shout it from the rooftops. It is a cause for joy, I'd say! : )
Does it have a shuttle bobbin? If so do you need more? I've got some as have the same machine. I sewed my first denim quilt on it.
Did you find a way to sew???? :)
I`m happy for you. Love it!
Oh, love it! Enjoy it and my lips are sealed.
A quilters necessity, surely, a machine that you can sew with through power cuts? Looks fun!
Shuttle or round bobbin? Where from? How exciting.
Love the Singer! Always wanted one of them. One can never have too many Singers, eh?
Very pretty! I have one that I bought while over there...need to pull it out and play with it again!
Post a Comment