Friday, 30 December 2011

SSCS Gifts Sent

Here is the SSCS gift I made for Janice in Australia...
A folded hexagon bag with every single stitch hand sewn.
I do love my hand sewing!
I attached the handles with ribbon and buttons (also by hand!)

And here is the decoration I made Janice:
A felt heart with buttons hand sewn on ;)

Thank you to Chookyblue for organising the

6 comments:

Karen said...

The handles you added to the hexagon bag really give the bag pizazz! Well done.

Janet O. said...

What a beautiful bag. I love the fabrics, and such details as the ribbons and buttons. Just lovely!
I had a little chuckle about the cute heart ornament when I realized you could truly say it was a "heart-felt" gift. Maybe that will only seem funny to me.
Who wouldn't be thrilled to have received such gifts?

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely gifts for Janice...........and thanks also for my ornament........thanks for being part of the SSCS.........

rosie said...

I love that you have put so much time into Janice's present with all your hand sewing....
It was such a great swap..
Adorable picutres of your beautiful children on your previous post..

Janice said...

Thanks so much for my lovely gifts. I don't know how you found the time with so much happening at the end of your year.

FeatherDuster said...

Pretty fabrics for the bag! I have a pattern for a bag like that, I've just never been able to decide what fabrics to use.

Guess I should start looking in thrift shops for purses with usable handles and hardware!