Thursday, 29 December 2011

SSCS Gifts Received

Sadly, it seems that my shiny new camera
seems to have fallen off Santa's sleigh
somewhere between here and the North pole
so I soldiered on with the old camera
so that I could at least say a very big thank you to Fee
from Designs by Fee in Australia,
(And of course, thank you to Chookyblue
for arranging this swap for another year!) 
Abby was very impressed with my gifts! :
A beautiful wall-hanging...
A simply stunning table-runner
with yo-yo's...
A lovely decoupage notebook
and a hexagon needlebook in rose fabrics...
A perfect combination of hexagons and roses!
Thank you Fee, you made the most perfect presents!!

5 comments:

Fee said...

You are most welcome I am so glad that you like them and I see that you have an abyssinian ! I have two - LOL

Hugs - Fee XX

Janet O. said...

Beautiful gifts!
My internet filter tried to block this page for "adult content". I'm still trying to figure out what content raised that alarm. : )

Jeanne said...

The gifts you received from Fee are wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

Chookyblue...... said...

beautiful gifts from Fee........so happy you like all your presents.........thanks for being part of the SSCS once again.......

oh and you better update the sidebar profile...........poor little girl is missing........

Janice said...

You were very spoilt too. Fee made lovely gifts. Funnily enough, I used the same fabric range in the gift I made for Judith in the Netherlands.