Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Belated Christmas Wishes

Merry Christmas!
Our stockings were up and filled by Santa!!
(I have made most of these stockings over the years,
but I did buy the one on the right with the heart
(and the small pink felt one for baby) ) -
I am just waiting for my 'main' Christmas present to arrive -
DH has bought me a camera
and as soon as I get my grubby paws on it,
I'll blog my super SSCS gifts -
believe me, the pictures will be worth waiting for...

In the meantime, here's a shot of what the old camera does:
i.e. the flash doesn't always work,
but I guess that's good for hiding all our
country cottage clutter ;o)

And a parting shot from a week ago...:
It's only taken him 8 and a half weeks to hold his sister,
but at last we are there!

6 comments:

Janet O. said...

I tried commenting before, but blogger was messing with me. I love that photo of brother and sister. So cute!
Very exciting to get a new camera.
What is a country cottage without a little "lived in" clutter?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a new camera...I look forward to seeing the pictures :o)

Hope you had a restful and wonderful Christmas. All the best for 2012.

Diane-crewe said...

I had a new camera last Christmas....THE BEST present EVER!!! Have fun with it xx Hope Christmas was fun with all the little ones xx

Kim said...

Happy holidays to all at sewkalico. :)

Chookyblue...... said...

oh she is gorgeous and growing so much.......

carole brungar said...

Lovely blog!! x