Wednesday, 21 December 2011

The Bear Neccessities

I've not been very creative lately,
however, I did manage a few simple bears...
They are the first two easy bears from this book:
In 2012 I'll be giving an informal workshop
for some of the local ladies in the village
on very very simple bear making
(no joints, no separate limbs...!).

I also have plans to make at least one of the more advanced bears
that I have made before for Baby-Kalico ...

But those jointed bears will have to wait
as I have other more precious things
to spend my limited time on:
Seasons Greetings to one and all,
May 2012 be inspirational, creative,
but most importantly
May it be filled with love!

8 comments:

Janet O. said...

I didn't know you were a bear maker, too. Very cute.
What a tender photo of you and Babykalico! Definitely the priority now!

YankeeQuilter said...

Best wished for a Christmas season full of joy and a new year that is both creative and calm.

Sio

Kim said...

Lizzie makes bears too. http://nanalizzie.blogspot.com/2011/08/here-he-is.html

Happy Christmas time and a wonder-filled new year ahead. Happy snuggling! :-D

Fran said...

Love those bears, very Yogi Bear-like. If it wasn't so far, I'd be at your bear making class... hope you all have a very merry Christmas x

Katie Z. said...

Very cute! Enjoy that baby for me!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Christmas! May your holidays be filled with very precious memories of that little one's first Christmas!

Joyce said...

You say: "I've not been very creative lately .."
I say "Don't tell fibs. You have been as creative as it is possible to be and though she might not be furry she definitely has joints."

Very best Christmas wishes to you all.
Best
Joyce (no blog)

Lynda said...

The bears are great - the faces make them!