Monday, 24 October 2011

Her Royal Highness (HRH) Has Arrived!

Harriet Rose H. born 22nd October 2011.
6Lbs,8oz
After several hospital delays (and a protest on my part LOL),
I was induced 'properly' and in just over 3and a half hours
we held our little baby in our arms.
I am very happy to be home with all my boys
and my little girl at last!

37 comments:

Katie Z. said...

She's beautiful, and 3.5 hours isn't bad! Glad you're home and snuggling with her!

Sarah Martin said...

Gorgeous! (Both of you!)
Congratulations!!!

Andrea said...

Oh my - I'm coming over all clucky !!! She's beautiful - many, many congratulations to all of you. And thanks for giving birth on my birthday like I asked - lol XXXXXXX

dutchcomfort said...

Congratulations with Harriet Rose H. Karol-Ann, I’m so happy for you and the men! She looks so sweet!
Hugs))

May Britt said...

Big hugs from me. She is sooooo cute. Congratulations.

Linds said...

Congratulations! She is just beautiful!

Janet O. said...

Yipee!! What a doll. Congrats to you and I hope she lets you get a good sleep in now and then! Love the HRH for Harriet Rose H. Very clever. Get lots of good cuddle time in while you can!

Maricha said...

Congratulations!!! from Spain...

Chookyblue...... said...

congrats and welcome to Miss Harriett.......she is gorgeous......

YankeeQuilter said...

Love the initials! She is beautiful!

Brigitte said...

congratulation!!!! what a beauty
hugs
Brigitte from Germany
( met you in Schönaich )

Ginger said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful. Love the HRH.

Joyce said...

Wonderful!!!! And she is a wholly respectable weight.
I am so pleased for you all.
Wanted to call my daughter Harriet (actually intended to refer to her as Hat which is perhaps why I did not get my way) but agreed to compromise (!!!) so it is her third name (Lucy Elizabeth Harriet).
Enjoy!!!!!!
Very best
Joyce F

bettsylyn (Lynda) said...

Congratulations! The big wait is over and now you can start all the fun times. Enjoy every minute.

Vicki W said...

Congratulations! I hope big brothers are happy with their new little sister.

Jo in TAS said...

Congratulations!! Welcome to the world Miss Harriet!
Hugs
Jo

Kristy said...

Congratulations! Hope you can get some rest along with the rest of the group! Enjoy your newest little one. They grow up way too fast. She looks good and cute in pink!

Helen said...

Congratulations to you and your family. Thanks for posting so quickly. Welcome miss Harriett, and mummy I hope you feel your old self soon. I have no experience with childbirth but 3.5 hours sounds pretty quick.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She´s so nice

loulee said...

What a cutie. Congratulations.

Beverley said...

Huge congratulations to you all. Harriet is such a pretty name. Hope recover very soon, and cope well with the sleepless nights.
Well done.
Bev .

May Kristin said...

Congratulations with your beautiful, little princess!

Mad about Craft said...

Congratulations!!!!!!

Wendz said...

Congratulations to the family and welcome Miss Harriet Rose H. You both look so well. With winter coming you now have a good excuse for cuddle time :)

Lady of the Cloth said...

Congratulations, She is beautiful. I'm glad the labor was short and things are going well.

Ruth's Place said...

She is beautiful!

Congratulations on the latest addition to your family.

Elsie Montgomery said...

How precious! Congratulations, love and prayers as you welcome this lovely little one into your family!

Blogless me said...

Congratulations and best wishes for the whole family! Harriet Rose looks like a very strong girl and she obviously is going to be a most loving daughter - taking just 3 hours to arrive!

Carole said...

Oh, congratulations, she looks so sweet, and you look really happy and fit. Wishing you lots of cuddles and good times at home, with the whole family.

Dorothea said...

Congratulations Karol Ann, how wonderful all went well, and a warm welcome to beautiful Harriet, I love little baby feet and hers are very pretty. Thanks for posting so quickly and sharing in your joy. Hope you get a little rest and also sewing time.--Dorothea

mereth said...

Congratulations and welcome to Harriet! I love the fluffy duckling hair, babies are so gorgous when they're this tiny.I bet she'll have two protective big brothers to look after her. Enjoy your lovely little family and thanks for sharing with us all.

Kim said...

You and baby Harriet Rose both look beautiful, Karol-Ann, just wonderfully healthy and happy. What joy to have her in your arms now. Three or so hours seems fast - hope the pain was managed well enough so you felt awake and comfortable for the delivery. I just can get over that this new girl of yours is here and now we can hear all about her first days with her family. She looks strong and she so pretty! Oh how sweet. I am looking forward to watching her grow up as we have watched her brothers. Lucky girl she is, Miss Harriette Rose. Welcome to the world baby girl. :-D

Jodie said...

Karol-ann, I am thriled for you all. She is indeed a princess ...and yes she will be queen of the household.

Toni said...

I just have to say Karol-Ann, you just look SOOOO beautiful with Ms. Rose. Congrats to you and the family - I know she will be spoiled!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful!!!! Congrats to you all on this fantastic little addition! I'm over the moon for you all!

trash said...

Welcome, welcome gorgeous Baby Harriet.

Jeanne said...

Congratulations to you and your family. Your daughter is adorable. Enjoy.