I hate when my lovely fluffy kitties bring me 'presents' like this but it's what they do I'm afraid. Kasper once brought home a couple of baby rats and left them right next to my car. I had to pay Patrick 'a pound a tail' to move them for me - lol.
One night my cat brought me 3 mice - 2 dead, 1 alive. And a few nights later I had a little bird. Alive and a little annoyed at finding itself sitting in our hall with a cat next to it full length. Bird was rescued with cat locked inside to give it a chance. I think it was Ok as it was gone in the morning...
8 comments:
I hate when my lovely fluffy kitties bring me 'presents' like this but it's what they do I'm afraid. Kasper once brought home a couple of baby rats and left them right next to my car. I had to pay Patrick 'a pound a tail' to move them for me - lol.
At least it's not a mouse running around your kitchen! Good Kitty!!
GOOD KITTY!! One less mouse in the house!! :)
They are hunters you know. I looked at Rusken hunting birds yesterday and the instincts is there :)
Auf alle Fälle hat es ihr geschmeckt!
Oh, isn't this what kitty's do? I am so glad for the neighborhood cats who keep the mice and moles out of our yards and houses!
She must love you!
One night my cat brought me 3 mice - 2 dead, 1 alive. And a few nights later I had a little bird. Alive and a little annoyed at finding itself sitting in our hall with a cat next to it full length. Bird was rescued with cat locked inside to give it a chance. I think it was Ok as it was gone in the morning...
Post a Comment