Pink string quilt, machine quilted and backed in lilac....
(As usual, I made the blocks with solids squares using my 'Double your String Blocks Tutorial'.)
I made this quilt for a friend who is hoping to adopt a little girl. She has decorated the bedroom in Lilac and I do hope this is not going to be too pink...
For those who love pink, I guess you can never be too pink, but for those of us who don't, there is a limit to how much pink is too much LOL.
An obligatory cat picture:
She is a great snuggler especially if it's in a spot that I have just been lying in!
12 comments:
My daughter says it´s cool!
It's lovely, and not too "girly girl pink". And your cat is adorable !
Cute quilt!
and cute kitty...I'm really enjoying all the pictures on your blog of your bundle of fur!
Totally love the quilt! You can never have too much pink... And what a great way to use up scraps, I really think I'm going to try it. Hope all is well.
Not a pink person AT ALL, but I still love the quilt.
I don't think there's a little girl in the world who wouldn't love that quilt!
Awww...your kitty looks like it is resting nicely.
Love those blocks in that quilt! I love using scraps!
Kristie
A lot of pink and it is great! It looks very cozy. Great job.
It is so true, if you like pink it is never too pink! The quilt is beautiful.
I think it's adorable, and I hope your friend's adoption goes smoothly (and quickly).
very pretty !!! and not too pink :-)
I`m a quiete reader of your lovely Blog . I like your Quilts and your wonderful garden and landscape pictures .
best greetings from Carina
Post a Comment