It stopped raining long enough today for me to take a quick snap of the baby quilt
that I made for my friend and his wife's little baby...
The baby quilt has a lilac backing with white flowers...
Hubby is hard at work in the garden and he has extended the veg patch rather dramatically...
Two more raised beds...
And the area beyond the Christmas tree has been planted up with potatoes and beans.
Just as well I am considering becoming a vegetarian LOL
Abby came to see, had a roll, a wash...
...and was then off across the garden like a lightning bolt!
9 comments:
What a cute quilt and a beautiful garden. How close are you to London? I'm coming to London in September!
She looke so happy out playing. Just like my Rusken. He is enjoying his out door life so much. Aby's are made for out door hunting and playing. So we can't deny them that. Just hoping they are careful and comes back.
Love your modern squares babyquilt!!
Mr Kalico and Abby obviously enjoy the garden! It looks so wonderful!
Loverly. Enjoy the garden!
I am head over heels in love with that baby quilt! Is it your own design? I can't say enough great things about it -- simple yet intriguing, great shots of color in the B&W.
Enjoy your veggies -- sounds so wonderful!
I'm with Cheri. It's gorgeous.
There's nothing like fresh veggies from the garden.
Sweet Quilt...I'm sure it will be very well received.
It looks like you can start selling veggies.
The quilt is wonderful.
I'm very jealous of your veggie garden, I suspect that with everything we've had going on that it's going to be fallow this winter.
Post a Comment