It's best when all is quiet
that's when I like to try it
use a computer quick as you can
and a blog post can happen without a plan...
that's when I like to try it
use a computer quick as you can
and a blog post can happen without a plan...
YES! I am still computerless:-( I don't know what is wrong with the darn thing, but hey at least I am getting lots of housework and sewing done.
The garden continues to flourish despite a distinct lack of sun (and my own lack of gardening know-how!)
We are not quite living off the land, but we have had some lovely crops. We are still waiting for some tomatoes to ripen up. Green tomato chutney here we come if they don't LOL. (speaking of which I have just made 2 batches of red onion marmalade - yum!)
The peas have been great. And DH and the boys seem to get there pretty quick when any are in need of picking!
His whole patch is amazing!
10 comments:
I’m glad that at least you can eat healthy! L<ove all the pictures of those yummy vegetables!
Hang in there! When Winter comes, there’s plenty of computer time!
Hugs))
What a beautiful garden and family! :) How does that SA Squash taste, it looks interesting!
Lovely pictures, it's been so dry and hot here, nothing is growing :(
Oh wow! What a garden full of yummy veggies! I think maybe I should try this too. I just bet it tastes better than the supermarket goods. Just wish I had green fingers...
It is a pain when the computer isn't working but you don't half get more done!
Hurrah for your garden! Everything looks beautiful. Here it is too hot for anything to grow well (over 108 F some days!).
Hurrah for your garden! Everything looks beautiful. Here it is too hot for anything to grow well (over 108 F some days!).
I wondered where you went...being without a computer explains it! :o)
Yeah to the productivity!!...look forward to hearing and seeing all about it!!
Your boys are getting so big. I have missed you, there are months since I last visited :( sorry about that, I hope I will come more often in the future.
Love your little Etsy stuff. So pretty. The blog is great too. Sad to hear that you are computerless. Good luck.
that vegi patch looks great - I am envious...
Post a Comment