Friday, 23 July 2010

Just to say...

...I'm not ignoring my blog, but my computer has broken again!! Then I came down with a nasty bug and spent about a week in bed. I'm better now, but my computer still isn't! The vegetable patch is doing well and we've eaten our first courgettes already - yum!

On the leg front, I am still on crutches, but managed to drive for the first time yesterday! I'm very pleased about that. It was a bit sore, but no pain, no gain as they say.

I hope to blog some photos next time when I figure out how to download them on this pc that I'm borrowing :-)

13 comments:

Fran said...

Sorry to hear you've been unwell, hope you're back to full strength for the school holidays... We've kicked off with London yesterday and Toy Story 3 today! Looking forward to some quieter crafty days too.

Anonymous said...

Hope you and the computer are on the mend soon! We've had a nasty bug come through the house this week too..I caught it from work and then shared it with the family...ooops :o) I've not been blogging either as I just haven't been well enough.

YankeeQuilter said...

Oh no, summer colds are just the pits....hope you are feeling better soon. Driving though! that is a good thing!

Lynda said...

Bugs are bad - especially the computer ones, as they seem to be even more inconvenient (and costly!) than the other kind! Hope you're soon fully recovered from both!

wadenest@gmail.com said...

You're back! Been missing you! Glad to hear you are better and wow! Driving! So happy, I know you will feel better about another step forward, literally! Nichole

Karen said...

The quilt on the fence is very pretty!

Kate North said...

My sympathies - you know how much I hate to be without my computer :) Glad to hear the leg is progressing, though!

Sarah said...

NOthing wrong with leaving your blog aside for a while... I am doing the same. Little man is having an extra sleep after some gardening so thought Iw ould pop in and say Hi.

Sarah

Pinktulip said...

Glad to hear you are better! I wondered why you have been so quiet. Yeah for being independent again, but please do not overdo things. Recovery is the most important thing here, so follow Doctor's orders, ok? Keep well!

dutchcomfort said...

I hope tat no computer means lots of time to spend sewing and crafting and of course keeping those young rascals busy... or maybe the other way around...LOL?

Hurray for the driving!

Toni said...

Hugs Karol-Ann, I think of you often. I might have to send you some of my quilts to take pictures with...I just love your scenic picture!! Glad to see you are healing.

Lady of the Cloth said...

Glad you're back, my "puter" is iffy too. It won't do anything it doesn't want to do.

What are courgettes? My curiosity is too active, I'm afraid.

Keep on the healing path. Carline

Unknown said...

Yay, I am glad you were able to drive a little.