Monday, 28 June 2010

Wordless Weekday

16 comments:

Andrea said...

RESULT !!! Looking lovely - well done for getting this far xxx

Unknown said...

What a sight for sore eyes - even the cows look impressed - joking apart it looks gorgeous

Contented Caroline said...

Wow, looks stunning - just about how many hexagons are in there? That is what I call a priceless heirloom to pass through the generations.

Tingelingeling said...

One word, lovely!!


( I send you a mail soon, it will come good news from USA - I was listen to the prof. De Merleir in Ålesund - he is going to work together with dr. Peterson i Nevada - the institute who find XMRV. Some Norwegians ME -patients is going to be tested for XMRV. He also said; if the virus is involved, we already have a medicine... )

But - we have to wait.... THINGS TAKE TIME TTT

There is a lot of news on Ruths blogg...
http://merutt.wordpress.com/

loulee said...

Looking good. Just the small matter of layering and quilting! :-p

Anonymous said...

Wow...looks fab! I love how the cows are looking on...probably trying to work out what on earth you are doing!! :o)

Jodie said...

Wow ! Its stunning.

Bec said...

Your quilt has come up beautifully, and what a background for it! Lovely and green.....
I have backtracked (missed a number of weeks with blogs) and your Carolina Lillies is coming along beautifully - looking stunning!
Hope you are keeping well. Bec xxx

Fran said...

Oh, I'm so envious!! My hexagons have been hibernating for a couple of years now... And the roses are just so beautiful. Hope the cows realise how lucky they are!

dutchcomfort said...

Such a beatiful picture of a gorgeous quilt! You did it!

It took a lot of persistence to collect all those rose fabrics, make all the hexagons and do all the handpiecing! Totally adorable result!

mereth said...

I'm thrilled to see this together, the rose block absolutely makes it. Well done!

The Calico Cat said...

YAY!

YankeeQuilter said...

That is wonderful! Love the background too...how do you plan on finishing it?

Ginger said...

Oh wow! You finished it. It's fantastic! I have rose fabrics stashed that I was going to send to you but they got buried and I never sent them:( You'll have to make another rose quilt!

wadenest@gmail.com said...

WOW! It is so beautiful it just is amazing! The cows seem to appreciate it too! Can't believe one didn't come by for a nibble...but they are so skiddish! So, are you done????? Nichole

Sarah said...

That rose quilt is looking fantastic! Wow!