Wednesday, 9 June 2010

Not quite Wordless Wednesday

My Lilies are all stitched together, it went remarkably quickly, but now I just need to get to a quilt shop to buy a few metres of pure white for the setting triangles. Not so easy when I'm still not driving and our LQS is several miles away! But where there's a will...


So I am stitching other stuff likes hats for summer... (picture next time when the sun is shining!)


My Big Boy got the school bus for the first time today!


He likes going on the bus, I guess it's an adventure and it helps us while I can't drive.


Why do the just grow up so darn fast!!!

4 comments:

Fran said...

The lilies look stunning, can't wait to see it finished and draped over a fence ;-)

Fiona said...

The lilies are looking excellent. Love the commemorative photos of your son's first day on the bus.

Elsie Montgomery said...

Your quilt is looking wonderful! I'm sure that you will find just the right fabric. Your son is wonderful too. Those landmark days have a sweetness even in the perplexity of "where did the time go?" Enjoy each moment.

dutchcomfort said...

Those lilies look lovely!

They grow up fast indeed. Before you know he drives his own bus...LOL!