Thursday, 17 June 2010

Not much to blog about...

When the little people in your life are not well then that's all that matters. Nothing could ever be more important than just getting you and them over the worst of it. 3 days of raging fever later, I'm tired, emotional and I just want to stop worrying...


...Get well soon little man!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh I am so sorry to hear this - let's hope there is a good improvement really soon ! Lots of love xxx

Kim said...

Oh, your little guy will pull out of this and soon you will both be back to enjoying the summer sunshine. It's hard when they are so weak and seem far too vulnerable when they are as sick like this...makes a girl want her mamma!

dutchcomfort said...

Oh dear, I keep my fingers crossed your little man will soon feel better!

Hugs))

Fran said...

Oh dear, do hope he is better soon, and you get some rest and relief.

katepang said...

I hope he is feeling better soon, and that you can get some rest. best wishes

Dr K

Unknown said...

Oh Karol-Ann - hope he's much better very soon - hugs to you both