... of first bus trips...
Well the next day when DS1 came home, by himself on the bus, DH and I walked up to meet him. (His first time had involved DH driving with the bus to show the driver where we live.) It was a long walk with the crutches, but so worth it to see him get off the bus for my first time and to get a few photos of the event!
The bus driver probably thinks I am nuts LOL.

He raced us back because Grandma was visiting!

Here are the hats I made...
...6 have already found new homes!
Well the next day when DS1 came home, by himself on the bus, DH and I walked up to meet him. (His first time had involved DH driving with the bus to show the driver where we live.) It was a long walk with the crutches, but so worth it to see him get off the bus for my first time and to get a few photos of the event!
He raced us back because Grandma was visiting!
Here are the hats I made...
3 comments:
What a wonderful landscape to live in, including bus, kids and hats!
Oh wow, what a great place to live!
Can you trust the driver, are there many kids at all ages that go on the bus?
Post a Comment