It's been a lovely birthday this year.

There was cake.., (GF of course!)

Family to visit, so we had a lovely trip out...


T insisted on wearing my hat!


J informed us that there was another person on crutches which I found quite amusing (least he didn't shout it out LOL)

and lovely presents...
Thanks Hubs
I can't wait to start cooking with this baby!
Thanks Kate!

(Kate those hexagons are TINY!!!)
Thanks MIL!

I'm hoping something grows :-)
Thanks Estelle!:
So bright and summery!
Thank you VickyC!
So wonderfully rosy, I love the FQ and the card with roses and spots!
So I was thoroughly spoilt and very grateful for all the wishes, cards, thoughts etc... Thank you!
There was cake.., (GF of course!)
Family to visit, so we had a lovely trip out...
T insisted on wearing my hat!
J informed us that there was another person on crutches which I found quite amusing (least he didn't shout it out LOL)
and lovely presents...
Thanks Hubs
Thanks Kate!
(Kate those hexagons are TINY!!!)
Thanks MIL!
I'm hoping something grows :-)
Thanks Estelle!:
Thank you VickyC!
11 comments:
Well, happy, happy birthday to you!
Hope you had a great birthday...it looked like the English weather kicked in a few bits of sunshine for you!
Happy birthday - lovely cake! Enjoy the rest of the holidays.
We're just back from a fab trip to Greece, so lots of unpacking and washing to do next.
Happy Birthday. ((Hugs))
Belated Happy Birthday. It sounds as if you had a wonderful day and was spoilt rotten.
Happy birthday to you!
Hugs!
Happy Birthday! Seems you had a great day out. That cale looks yummy!
Happy belated Birthday, looks like it was a great one. Very pretty country you live in, too. The cake is making me hungry.
Happy Belated Birthday!! That cake looks so yummy! Glad to hear you got out and about..looks like the weather was fine...that little one with your hat is a real cutie!
I am glad you had a great day. I love the pictures of T with the hat.
very tiny. (hexagons) If I ever do any hexagons (not sure this is likely, though your long explanation actually does make it sound tempting) they sure won't be that size!!
Post a Comment