Sunday, 11 April 2010

African swap block

Kate and I are still swapping African blocks, although now we are doing 6 inch instead of 12 inch blocks. I rustled one up quickly this week while looking for fabric to swap with Elsie who sent me some wonderful reds for my Lilies.



These were just quick blocks to let Kate know that I am still in the swap and will do something better next time I promise!

As always, photo taking in this house is tricky if you're not fast enough :-)



Birgit sent me a completely unexpected and lovely Easter surprise:


Thanks Birgit!


I received another lovely swap parcel this week as well which I will blog shortly. And I also won a giveaway so to celebrate that bloggers/quilters... are generous people I will soon be having a giveaway myself... also very shortly I will have been blogging for 3 years!

2 comments:

Elsie Montgomery said...

Oh, now you are teasing me! I eagerly await the mail each day! Very colorful blocks and love that hand in the picture... made me smile.

Unknown said...

I love the little hand on the block :)