I have not left the house since Thursday! I know DH has not done any Christmas shopping and with my little car we won't be going anywhere for a while...
So we'll just enjoy the snow, survive the cabin fever and hope that we get a Christmas dinner this year :-)
:-O Oh dear - it looks lovely, but that much snow is not good. I too hate driving when the weather looks dodgy, am scared stiff I'm going to crash the car. I hope it eases for you before Christmas day. Have you got enough food in? Will/can anyone deliver?
What I like about adverse weather is that it forces simplicity of life -- and then I realize how nice that it and how much I've missed it. One good thing - that blue sky is wonderful with snow!
I've just watched the forecast...Warwickshire (where I am) is set to get 5-10cm tonight!! Good thing I went to Sainsbury's this morning. Hope you get something in for Christmas dinner...or you might just have to send the DH foraging for food :o)
I think snow is great as long as you don't need to go anywhere, so enjoy, but I expect by now it's all melted. I hope you had a great Christmas with your family. Pascale.
14 comments:
I enjoyed our but am glad to be out and at work! Your photos are beautiful and it looks like you might be staying in for a while!
I hope you manage to get Christmas dinner. Enjoy your snowy surroundings. Happy Christmas.
:-O Oh dear - it looks lovely, but that much snow is not good. I too hate driving when the weather looks dodgy, am scared stiff I'm going to crash the car. I hope it eases for you before Christmas day. Have you got enough food in? Will/can anyone deliver?
What I like about adverse weather is that it forces simplicity of life -- and then I realize how nice that it and how much I've missed it. One good thing - that blue sky is wonderful with snow!
We also had so much snow! It all looks so so pretty!... but yes shopping is a bit hard.
I've just watched the forecast...Warwickshire (where I am) is set to get 5-10cm tonight!! Good thing I went to Sainsbury's this morning.
Hope you get something in for Christmas dinner...or you might just have to send the DH foraging for food :o)
OH I LOVE IT!!!!
I hope you and your family have a lovely Christmas time and a safe and health 2010.
I can send you a virtual Christmas Dinner if necessary...!
It’s lovely to look at but quite annoying when you want to get things done.
But... anyway, anyhow... A Merry Christmas to the Kalico family!
Merry Christmas, Karol-Ann!!!! All that snow is so beautiful - what a wonderful background for Christmas!!!
Hugs
Jenny
I wish you and your family a merry Christmas and a happy new year.
What a beautiful Christmas. Hope yours was blessed and wonderful! All our snow is gone now thanks to 2" of rain in the past 24 hours.
Merry Christmas to you and your family my dear friend.
I think snow is great as long as you don't need to go anywhere, so enjoy, but I expect by now it's all melted. I hope you had a great Christmas with your family.
Pascale.
this looks so beautiful,just like a postcard, something we only dream about here in Oz - hope you had a lovley christmas
hugs, Helen
Post a Comment