While the cat was away I had a computer to use, but he's back! So my darling 'cat', if you're reading this... help... I am computerless and it's driving me bonkers!
I know what you are going through...we are sharing a computer right now while some work is done on the other office and it is not without pain! Here's hoping Santa is good to ya!
no computer? Noooooooooooooo - I know just what that feels like...... Bereft. That's how I imagine you feel, I did. I do hope you get a computer for Christmas, either that or DH's old one and he gets a new one. I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you. It's horrible having to share computers. K x
Dear Santa. While the cat is away the mice must play, so please bring my friend Karol-Ann a new computer for Christmas. We miss her and when we don't hear from her we fear that the cat may have hauled her away forever. A very grim thought indeed. Thank you Santa Cat! :-)
9 comments:
I know what you are going through...we are sharing a computer right now while some work is done on the other office and it is not without pain! Here's hoping Santa is good to ya!
Well, you do need a computer!! How else would you be able to keep us posted! I hope the cat read your blog!
Oh my dear... I hope Santa Claus or Mr Cat) will solve this problem! We miss you!!!! Take care!
no computer? Noooooooooooooo - I know just what that feels like...... Bereft. That's how I imagine you feel, I did. I do hope you get a computer for Christmas, either that or DH's old one and he gets a new one. I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you. It's horrible having to share computers. K x
Perhaps Santa might have something in his sack for you? That would be nice :o)
And to think that not so long ago my DH was one of those people who said that no household needed a computer. Glad he changed his mind!
Dear Santa. While the cat is away the mice must play, so please bring my friend Karol-Ann a new computer for Christmas. We miss her and when we don't hear from her we fear that the cat may have hauled her away forever. A very grim thought indeed. Thank you Santa Cat! :-)
I know the solution - occupy the computer LOTs and this will annoy him to bits he will have to buy you one (grin).
WHat a lovely gift and what a great secret swap. I am guessing the water levels are down as there has been no news here for a while...
Yes please, give her a computer!!!
Post a Comment