The other night we had 'Postman Pat makes a present' as his bedtime story.
He said that he wanted me to make him a present for his birthday. I offered to make another cake. No, he wanted something made. (And wrapped up with a ribbon!) All hopes of making and finishing the boy's a quilt each by this birthday flew out of the renovated window so I only managed a backpack and matching wallet...
Don't look too close, it was my first attempt at a wallet without a pattern
And here's a photo of a birthday present bag that got delivered to a little friend who had his party on Saturday...
On the nose front, I have been having a few early nights as I've really felt like I have been knocked out, but I'm sure it will pass.
13 comments:
Congratulations!
What a cutie pie! He looks quite happy with Mummy's presents too!
He looks soooo happy with his presents! You did good...
You pleased that little guy very much. Hope your nose will heal quickly and you will be on top of the owrl again real soon, Hugs, Marie
Congratulations! He’s smiling from ear to ear! Such a cutie!
Well done Mummy - he looks very pleased. Great bag - maybe I could say the same for the wallet but as instructed I didn't look too closely - lol ! Looks fine to me xxx
The gifts that you throw together are unique and special for each of your sons. No small wonder they request your handmade gifts! The bag for the friend is great. I do hope your nose heals well...that had to hurt.
He is such a sweetie and that smile makes the sunshine brighter! Hope your nose heals quickly!
Congratulations on your "little" boy. Both the bag and the wallet are great!
Well done it looks wonderful! Happy birthday to your boy!
Congrats on his third birthday! Your gifts are the dreams of a three year old boy, for sure. I remember the "Army" phase very well, complete with plastic guns, knives, clothes, wallet, etc. I even vaguely remember an Army cake somewhere! Great job with the wallet! Not something I have tried before. I love the fabrics you used. I think it is adorable that he wanted something handmade for his birthday. Kids can so easily get roped into the commercials on TV.
A very happy birthday to your youngest - the backpack and wallet look fabulous!
you sure he's really three? that can't be, surely!
Post a Comment