(Blocks in this quilt are from various Blockbuddy swaps as well as many kindly donated by Kate)
Where did this week go? I know I managed to finish my two Linus quilts, but I can't remember when...
I know the boys got taken on a tractor ride on Tuesday which they loved.
I know on Wednesday I went on a farm trip with the boys and DS2's playgroup.
I know it was wet.
I know it was cute.
I know it's almost the weekend. and I know I am ready.
Have a good weekend everyone!!
5 comments:
The quilts both look adorable!
Where did the week go indeed!
Happy weekend!!
The days fly by, especially during the summer :(
Love the Linus quilts. The top one looks fab..and would be a good design to use up orphan blocks!
Well done on finishing TWO quilts! Wow! They look awesome!
They say time goes faster the older you get...I think you just have more to do. My teenagers are often roaming the house complaining that time goes so slowly...mind it is only when they are bored! And this with every electronic gadget you could possibly own in their rooms and playroom....
Award for you on my blog. Have a nice day!
Post a Comment