We had a BBQ (braai) yesterday and I managed to sunburn my nose! Unheard of, if you know me, but I have a cold so I guess I must have blown all my sunblock off! SO I decided last night to make myself a sunhat from one of my great sewing books (I won't say which one just yet, because I will not do it justice as I adapted the pattern. Note to self: Do not adapt the pattern until you have tried the pattern as is!!!)
So it's not all bad :-D
13 comments:
Great hat! Get better soon.
Very cool hat!
Lovely hat but I think you'd better pick a more manly colour if you intend to make one for himself! :o)))))
It's a gorgeous hat! I think you've done a fab job!
Excellent hat - love the fabrics you have used!
I love your hat and I think the bigger the brim the better!!
Lovely..Looks great! I want to make a similar one for myself sometime!! Nice :D
Can't believe they let you get their photo in your hat! (actually your son looks like he can't believe it either!) The hat came out great...here is hoping you have some sunny days in the UK to wear it this summer!
Sunburn in the UK?! That is unheard of! Lovely hat. I have not attempted a hat before. Looks like fun to make. Love the fact that it is reversible.
Great hat, and kudos to the models!
This hat is just adorable! And will protect your poor nose. :o) You seem to have the never ending cold, poor girl!!
Oh no, not at all bad. I think it suits you best.
Great pictures and a lovely hat/head!
What a fantastic set of family pictures!! LOL Wonderful looking hat and I doubt you will ever burn your nose again!
Post a Comment