Wednesday, 1 April 2009

Wish you were here


Well, a month of our 3 month holiday is already up, but we have been having a great time. The no sewing thing is getting me down a bit, but at least my body feels warm and my mind feels blank LOL

I have neglected this blog a bit, but then I am not always able to connect to the www... and when we're back to reality and I'm sewing again, I'll be blogging again I'm sure.

In the meantime, Ruth & I have been organising the release of Sonnja's bears and we hope to have some good news soon!

5 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

Hi dear friend, I miss you! Please enjoy all the quality time with your family! You can stitch again when you‘re back in the UK for months in a row...LOL!

How exciting... the realease of Sonnja’s bears!!!

Kim said...

Ooh, believe me I wish I could be there too! Just had another blizzard come through - more snow.

Unknown said...

I wish I was there too.

Julie said...

I wish I were there too! LOL. Are you getting lots of hexagons done?

Heleen said...

It looks like a great place to be, so enjoy! and yes you will catch up with blogging and sewing when you return.