just beautiful, what fun to see how pretty everything is, I can't wait till you get back so I can log on and check out your sewing stuff, this is my first time on your blog, and being as you don't bite I thought I'd leave a comment, and follow your blog. Have a great day
11 comments:
Lovely!
Beautiful teacups!! I also love roses and I will search for these lovely cups.....
Wish you all a lovely holiday!!
Where in the Karoo? There are so many little towns. My mom's family are from Aberdeen and Graaf Reinet.
What a nice post to wake up to! Looks so lovely and delicious.
Thanks for the giggle...only you would find a rose tearoom!
Good thing I just ate or that picture of the pie might have my head in the frig!
Enjoy your break!
Looks like you had a lovely afternoon tea. The rose teacups en teapot look lovely. Just my kind of cup of tea.
Sadly I won't be popping over soon :)
I will put it on my list of places to visit next time I am down there. LOL.
just beautiful, what fun to see how pretty everything is, I can't wait till you get back so I can log on and check out your sewing stuff, this is my first time on your blog, and being as you don't bite I thought I'd leave a comment, and follow your blog. Have a great day
Hmm, I would like that a cup of tea out of a roses cup! looks lovely
Will definitely have to stop there next time we are in the Karoo! Is that a lemon meringue pie?
Post a Comment