Oh St James Beach! So many memories of small children tumbling about on the sand, rock pooling, waiting for waves to break over the pool wall, walking around that pool wall.... sun, sand, blue skies... Right. I have now totally depressed myself as I look out at the cold grey skies here in Middle England!
9 comments:
Oh St James Beach! So many memories of small children tumbling about on the sand, rock pooling, waiting for waves to break over the pool wall, walking around that pool wall.... sun, sand, blue skies...
Right. I have now totally depressed myself as I look out at the cold grey skies here in Middle England!
I love the beach photo!
I would love to have a cake or two :)
Great pictures - loved your mum's hexagon quilt too!
No fair putting such delicious cupcake photos on there while I am dieting. LOL
The colorful images are beautiful. Those beach houses are fantastic!
what cute bungalows!! And yummy cakes...not good for a diet, but you are on vacation after all! :)
The quilt looks amazing. Is that what inspired you to start your own? Mmmm, my mouth is watering, does Angie do mail order.....
great pictures...so colourful!
Love to see your pictures!!!
The quilt is stunning. Makes me want to make more hexagons!
Hope you’re having a great time!
Post a Comment