Tuesday, 10 March 2009

Gone swimming

Apologies for no posts, but we are in an internet void here. I'm just trying to figure out how to do a post direct from an email so the next few posts may be different...

Just to say, I miss reading everyone's blogs. I also miss sewing because by the time we have entertained the boys for the day in the heat, I'm too tired to sew... but hey, I'm on holiday and the sun is shining and the boys are growing so we're doing as much with them as we can. This involves copius trips to the Aquarium, the beach, play areas etc etc. All in over 30 degrees centigrade heat.

Keep well and look after yourselves!!
xka
ps Sharon, I think I'll need to join 'loser Monday' when I get back because I'm eating far too much of all the yummy food here!

6 comments:

Elsie Montgomery said...

Enjoy the break... blogging isn't near as much fun as playing with your children!

It is -32 C here this morning, with a wind. Sigh.

Ginger said...

It sounds like bliss! I love hot sunny weather, swimming, lazing around... Spare a thought for those of us rushing to get children to school and ourselves to work in miserable wet and cold British weather! Have fun :)

YankeeQuilter said...

It all sounds wonderful! There'll be time to sew when you get back...

Pinktulip said...

I can see you are having a wonderful time in the hot Cape Town weather. When you leave, please send some sunshine to Johannesburg? It has been wet and chilly up here for long enough! Enjoy the rest of your stay in South Africa!

Kim said...

Vacation, sigh...such a tragic thing! Enjoy the fun and NO you do NOT need to join the Loser Monday "thing", that just crazy...silly girl, so you go on now, enjoy the fun in the sunshine, look at fish, eat fish, swim like a fish, lol, indulge while you can before the boys are on school schedule. Hope you post surgery pain has decreased now that you are in a warmer relaxed climate.

Toni said...

I didn't know you could post from email, how cool is that!! It just goes to show you are truly enjoying your holiday!! Have fun!