Good King Wenceslas looked out
On the feast of Stephen
When the snow lay round about
Deep and crisp and even...
On the feast of Stephen
When the snow lay round about
Deep and crisp and even...
(I remember pounding away at this song on the neighbour's piano! LOL) The snow is not deep, or crisp or even, but it has been snowing and apart from driving in it, it's great!
Outside DS1's school this morning, a classmate plays with the snow
The only way to travel to school...
A snowman seen on the way to DS2's playgroup...
Outside playgroup...
DS2 and friends go for a walk on the fields
Well Stephen, it's snowing! Not sure it will last until Christmas, but Mother is here and she's feeling the cold.
I just wanted to say thank you for your very thoughtful gift (yes, I opened it... no surprises there then LOL)
...beautiful silkscreens, printing ink, fabric and wonderful looking squeegees to print my own labels.
Such a wonderful gift. Thank you dear brother.
ps Just one thing you forgot to include..... some more hours in the day :-) And I know you could use them as well!!!
9 comments:
Useful gifts from your brother! And your mother has arrived :)
If someone pulled me on a sled, I might be willing to go back to school... ;)
Glad your mom arrived safely!
That is one of my favorite holiday songs! One year, my youngest son made me a cd filled with many different versions of it.
Looks like you are really enjoying your snow!! What fun. Love the girst from your borther - can't wait to see what you make with them.
Enjoy your company!! :-D
What a nice gift from your brother. Wow!
King Winceslas is one of my favorite Christmas songs!!
I can't remember the last time I saw that much snow! Fantastic for the children and to look at but as you say, it's not so good to be driving in. What a thoughtful bro you have. Have a lovely time with your Mum.
All our snow is gone! It got rained on.
What a thoughtful gift your brother sent. Will you have any parcels left to open on the big day?
I feel for your Mother! I cannot imagine anywhere better than sunny South Africa this time of the year! When I drive to work at 6h30 in the morning it is already 24 degrees celcius! Same at 6h30 pm on the way home. Heaven! The snow looks pretty though!
That is one of my favorite Christmas carols! Can't wait to see what you create with this thoughtful gift. You enjoy many gifts and appreciate each one--just love the kokopelli wall-hanging you made me in one of the Block Buddy swaps.
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment