Recently I went into a fabric shop and went I went to pay, one of the ladies serving asked
"You were here a few weeks back...
have you used all the fabric you bought then?"
Why yes, of course. I would never just hoard it or anything silly like that LOL
18 comments:
They obviously don’t understand quilters...LOL!
You know, before you make a post like that you should warm people! My poor lap top narrowly escaped being sprayed with tea! LOL
No. There is no way any of us would do something like that.
Of course you have used it all :)
Oh, my goodness! If management heard her they probably took her aside for a little talk!
That's so funny!!!!
She just doesn't get it, does she? LOL
and she works in a fabric store?? mmm...how silly indeed!!
What a wonderful laugh you have delivered!
No - nor me - now excuse me while I just nip off somewhere private to extricate my tongue from my cheek :o)
Ya, sure, quilters never hoard fabric, we just stash it away like little squirrels. Tee hee.
No you'd never do that, I'm sure you used it straight away!
No, we do not do that! A Quilter would never ask you that question, because both will have to admit sometimes we buy fabric just bescause we love fabric.
Groete uit TX,
Millie
Must be a newbee to say something like that. Of course you used up all the fabric....LOL
heee hee, funniest thing I've read all day!
Last week I bought a new sewing macine, and the person who sold it to me said, "You're too young for patchwork!" Great sales pitch!
I go to several fabric shops so often that they know me by name and ask me where I was yesterday! Imagine this lady seeing me once or twice a week?! This is so funny!I can just imagine your face!
OMG that is hysterical!!!!! Good answer.
Post a Comment