Very handy! LOL!!
This means that yet another phase of the renovation is almost complete. Next step is moving the kitchen downstairs... and converting the current kitchen into the final bedroom. Anyone know when sewing in pleasant surroundings can begin??!!
Perhaps next Autumn...
13 comments:
Eek!! Must be nice to look forward to a finished house, but what a pain to live through! Looking good, though!
Hang in there!
I've just worked on a couple of small redwork projects during out renovation/move. I think packing in away in it's own little box and knowing it will be there is the one piece of "control" I have over things right now!
The bathroom is looking awesome. It may be slow but in the long run it will be well worth it!
Ooh, silly girl! Very soon peaceful quilting will settle in. Soon as the construction dust settles, lol, but soon!
Bathroom's looking good - another step down the road to completion
I think we've got a toilet like that, or very similar anyway!!
Perhaps???
Love all the new bathroom fixtures - very stylish, especially that square basin. Looks like you are making great progress.
man, I want your home! The bathroom is going to finish gorgeous! Did you both redesign your home or get help to do it?
It is going to be so nice when it is done. Lucky you, though I am sure you don't exactly feel lucky right now. LOL
Are those pictures just outside your house!!! BEAUTIFUL!
Renovations (lol) need I say more! But I think you appreciate them more now because of the wait...
Beautiful!
Wow awesome new bathroom to enjoy, maybe you could get some stitching done in the tub...LOL And now moving the kitchen, that's ambitious.
Post a Comment