Sunday, 30 November 2008

My son, the inventor

I just had to blog this before I forget!

DS1 was playing with a bicycle pump (as 4 year-old boys do) and he went up to his dad and said:



"This is my super-duper-nose-blower. It will blow the bogies right out of your nose!"

Kids say the cutest things LOL!

8 comments:

Katie Z. said...

That's fantastic!

Brenda said...

I got a great laugh out of that...thanks for sharing!

Gina said...

Only a boy could think of that. LOL

love and hugs Gina xxx

Unknown said...

Bright boy - he will go far - but not as far as those bogies!!! :o)

Toni said...

LOL what a great idea!!

jovaliquilts said...

Imagine the quilts we could make if we had the imagination of a 4-yr-old!

Unknown said...

They say what they think!

Julie said...

Ewww! LOL. Boys are so much fun. And this one is a smart one!