Well today this arrived...
And it's burning a hole in my back!
I stuck it behind the bedroom door on a bookshelf and I know it's there. It's calling me. I cannot believe I have to wait for Christmas!!! It's my SSCS organised by Chookyblue

and it's from the lovely Sharon of Red Geranium Cottage. I read Sharon's blog, she's a hoot and she makes great stuff. (Perhaps I should open it properly, it may be one of her famous cheeseballs which may not last until Christmas!!!) BTW if you have Sharon as your partner for this swap DO NOT send her any candy shaped candles, she and her DH will eat them, I'm just saying! LOL (you need to read her blog to find that funny, but I do LOL)
Anyway, I am notorious for shaking parcels, feeling them... I don't wait, I hate surprises... I am struggling with this one!!! Thanks Sharon for torturing me, I mean spoiling me. I hope I can wait another thirty five loooong days!
12 comments:
WOW!! I'm impressed you are holding out til Christmas! You can do it, I'm very sure it's worth the wait! :) Good luck! lol
Be strong!
you have to be kidding me
I would rip open that package so fast!
I would wnat to know whats in there now!
LOL
lucky you having Sharon as a partner, she makes amazing gifts!
Kathie
LOL I feel your torture, I have a gift upstairs which arrived last week. It's from my in laws, so I know it will be the best thing.....but I have to wait.
pssttt....I gave you an award :)
My friend, Denise, does that to me every year. She send my gift with a "do not open" note. I did make it all the way to Christmas Day one year.
Woo-hoo! I can tell that won't last until Christmas. I'm in that swap, too, am about to send off my gift. Fun!
You can do it...it will be such fun to see what you get after waiting so long! Your kitchen is looking marvelous.
I am sure you can wait...........lol.......
I so understand you, sometimes when I was younger and had shaken my precents to harshly what was inside got broken :( but it was all done to try to find out what was inside, now I just open them :)
OH boy!!! I read Sharon's blog too and I know you must have something REALLY good!!!!! LUCKY YOU!
You are being sooo good to not open. I'm proud of you. And look at my blog now. I got a donut pincushion and had to tell hubby it's not to EAT. LOL That was so funny.
Post a Comment