Every thought that comes through the mail is appreciated because whenever I think I'm 'all better' something catches me out :-(
Never mind, at least there has been a bit of sewing!
Here's a blurry sneak peak of my very overdue Booty swap...
I'm sorry it's so late. I'm probably the last one to mail, but better luck next time as they say!!
9 comments:
What great blocks from your friends!
yah for group therapy! I'm so glad you have a good support system!
ooo ahhhh....I can't wait...but don't rush on it. You are not the last one, there are several very sick people, so do not fret please! My priority is you getting better first!!!!!
hugs
Love your sneak peak of the booty! Love the materials!
The comfort bocks are beautiful! How wonderful of them to share their talent with you!
(((((big hugs!!!)))))
Linda
Are those beads I see sparkling on the stitching? It looks like it will be cute.
Such sweet comfort blocks!!
Take care and one day at a time!
Love the comfort blocks, Just take care you are so important to your family and us too! Blessings,Marie
Pirates of the Caribbean maybe???
Your booty quilt looks cute... looking forward to when you share the full view. That may not have come out right??? But I too have doubled my string quilt blocks...then sewed them into big squares. I may try to quilt on that one in the next few weeks. Glad you shared the tutorials.
Hoi, what a lovely photo of your son is on your blog.
Kind regards,
Sonnja & Beertje Zonn
Post a Comment