Thursday, 10 July 2008

Pay it Forward...

Lured by Jo in Tas's lovely blog I crazily signed up for another round of 'Pay it Forward' :-)
So this is the deal...

"I will make and send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on this post requesting to join this PIF exchange. I do not know what that gift will be yet, and it won’t be sent this month, probably not next month, but it will be sent (within 6 months) and that’s a promise! What YOU have to do in return, then, is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog."

So anyone want to play?

BTW, I think Jo is still looking for one more blogger to sign up, you can do that here and at the same time look at her fun blog.

2 comments:

Toni said...

:) I guess I'll play....I think I haven't done this in over a year....

Lady of the Cloth said...

What the heck, I'll play too. This should be fun. I haven't been involved in a swap of any kind for years.