Another fun block using Amafu fabrics.
On another note... WISH ME LUCK for Saturday. I have crazily decided to enter a pie into the Annual Village show...
This won't just be any pie, I will be campaigning for Gluten-free awareness LOL. Actually, I'm petrified and it will probably flop under pressure. Yesterday when I picked up my entry sticker, I asked if it was ok if at the last minute (due to a flop etc) I didn't enter. The organiser said, 'Let's put it this way... even if it's a flop you'll probably still get a place as there are only 3 entries'. No pressure then! Except I heard a story once about a lady who entered a Victoria Sponge cake in a Village Fair and although she was the ONLY entrant, she came second!! Just my luck!!!
My family are complaining that I'm starving them of kids pics, so avert your eyes, if you're allergic to little ones...
Haircut...
Note the tear :-)
12 comments:
I once entered a cooking contest (I was the only one in my category) & I got a second place... They used a score card & X points equalled X place.
Love those fabrics, but the tear is very precious too!
Do they eat the pie? I've friends that say there is no such thing as bad pie. Yours looks wonderful. Do you make them gluten-free? If so, my daughter needs to know your recipe. Actually, she might give it to me to bake for her, but she hasn't had pie for a very long time!
Hope you win!
Why are there tears? I am not allergic to pictures of your beautiful boys.
Thanks Karol-Ann for your comment on my blog. I looked but couldn't find why I was on no reply, I will look again.
Pascale
www.french-patchworker.blogspot.com
The block is so pretty!!! I have them all printed out but just haven't got around to sewing them yet.
The pie looks sooooo yummy!!! Good luck, I hope you do fine!
The poor little guy, my youngest did the same thing for several years, everytime he got a haircut he cried.
Kristie
I would love to come play in your fabric bin! That's a great block.
And your kids are adorable. No wonder the family wants pics!
Your block is beautiful! Good luck with the pie contest, I'm sure it will be a success! Though I know that gluten free baking is a challenge!
You know the younger one looks to have grown up just in the few short weeks since we visited - they change so fast at that age - love your two foundation pieced blocks, really striking in those fabrics against the black
ahhhhh, haircuts aren't suppose to hurt! :( What adorable pictures!
mmmmmmmmm...yum....I want some pie! Good luck, I'm sure the judges will love yours!
Love your block! I can't wait to see you put these all together!!
Hugs to you!
Your pie could win on looks alone. The leaves and berries look so pretty. It makes me salivate just to look at it.
What a sweet little tear. Your boys are precious.
You go get them girl with your delicious looking pie! I bet you'll do great!!!
Yummm, I want a slice of that pie, right now! It looks so pretty. The kids are looking pretty good to, not to eat, lol, just cute!!
Post a Comment