just computerless :-(
When I get back, I'll show you some of the African blocks Kate and I have been making. Until then I'll leave you with a glimpse of one of the kid's books that I love...
The Cockerel, The Mouse and the Little Red Hen:
Gotta love this: (click on the picture to enlarge)
Well, "I've got my sewing kit", but I don't have any good ideas about getting a Mac charger for a G4...
5 comments:
Smoke doesn't sound good. I hope you are charged up soon. Love The Little Red Hen book!
Hope your computer is feeling better soon!
Love the story book...aren't those words to live by ;o)
I hope you won´t be away too long.
Sorry to hear about your computer. Hope you can have it fixed, replaced without much trouble. Love the book; makes me think applique project.
Good luck on getting back online soon. I love the book. One of my very favorite quilt stores is near here, (in Atlanta, Georgia (USA)), called Red Hen! I always want to call it Little Red Hen.
Post a Comment