Wednesday, 14 November 2007

Man of mass destruction


Underneath those joists lies my old sewing space! It's gone now and I am camped out in a 'spare' room that is waiting for it's own bit of bashing. No wonder I'm finding it hard to get anything sewn...

10 comments:

Vicki W said...

So, do you get the space back after it's remodeled?

Juliann in WA said...

Wow - can't wait to see the new space that is happening in your house. It will be hard to wait but worth waiting for I imagine.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is some change! Hope you will be back in your space in no time.

dutchcomfort said...

Will it be finished before you leave for SA? So you will have a two level sewing room when it’s done??

Andrea said...

I was wondering where you were ! Go and crack the whip and get them to get a move on - and don't let them have too many tea breaks -lol !

Unknown said...

I don't envy you while its all ongoing but I'm sure it'll be worth it in the end :o)

Cathie said...

Can't wait to see the new space! How fun it will be to create in there!

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you get your space back when it's done. When I can't sleep at night I think about my dream sewing space...may your new space be all that you want it to be...oh and post pictures!!! I love seeing how something can go from total destructions to a great space.

Lynda said...

I've just been commiserating with Cathy as her sewing machine has to be off to be repaire, but the loss of your sewing room is much more serious! Still, at least you've had a bit of a tidy and it'll be even better when it's finished!

Unknown said...

There are a few things left to do ;)