I backed it with Christmassy fabric so that it's double-sided. My DSIL is not a 'patchwork person' so I tried to keep the whole thing very subdued!
It's a great book and there are lots of projects that I would like to try. In the meantime I hope she likes it!
On another note: There's a new game in our house....
Wrap the 3 year old in a quilt, he'll unroll himself and then shout "again, again" all night!
And that's a wrap LOL
5 comments:
Wonderful table runner Karol Ann! Your DSIL will love it! Your little boy is having a great time being wrapped. I did the same with my cat and a newspaper, he loved it. I called the game ‘fish and chips’!
What a great table runner. So simple but yet very effective. Hope your DSIL had a good time in Canada.
I miss mine being still little enough to want to play games like that - and what better use for a quilt. The table runner is lovely - as always the simplest designs are often the most effective (stored for future use, that one!)
I like Lise Bergene's books too! I've started a few things, but only finished one - a cosmetics bag with a very wonky zip (so no pictures...)
Your DSIL will surely like that tablerunner, it is beautiful.
Post a Comment