I have been dabbling with a bit of clothes sewing for my daughter.
I haven't done this in a long time as she didn't wear any of the previous stuff I made
and I actually really don'y have the time,
but occasionally I have to do something other than work or household chores...
I made her 2 pairs of shorts, but she is not keen on them. Even with pockets!
Then I saw this yellow cat fabric and thought that it would make a nice little something...
The dress pattern is from The Great British Sewing Bee,
a free pattern from the Daily Mail many moons ago....
The dress is a hit... a fudged the zip as I didn't have an invisible one,
so I just used a regular one that I had to hand.
And I didn't quite follow any instructions
to get the zip in, but it works and she loves the dress.
She has a party this week and if she hasn't worn it out by then, she plans to wear it.
Now to use some fabric from my stash and try something else...

No comments:
Post a Comment